:!: Upon user registration, your account will be manually qualified by a member of the team. Unfortunately, this may take a few days. However, the process keeps the information here relevant and spam free so we thank you for your patients. You will be emailed once your account is ready to go.

LED Lighting

Lighting Products, Lighting Installation, Green Lighting, sustainable installation and green light design implications
Junker

LED Lighting

Postby Junker » 21 Dec 2010, 18:49

Hi All

Just would like to get everyones thought on LED lighting at present and how it can become more attractive.

I work with LED Lighting and the largest problem is how to differentiate the bad products from the better?

WoIt would be nice to hear what everyone thinks of LED lighting.

Thanks Junker :ugeek: :geek:

LWhite

Re: LED Lighting

Postby LWhite » 22 Dec 2010, 10:59

Hi - we would like to learn more about LED Lighting too and have discovered a couple of really great manufacturers
SI Lite are a uk based company that offer an in depth range of led and also provide technical assistance
Also Collingwood Lighting have a huge range for most applications. Both in my opinion are at the quality end of the market and with a realistic prices

If you would like more info visit this website
http://www.abacuselectricalsupplies.co.uk and follow supplier link.

danielo

Postby danielo » 15 Dec 2011, 16:58

I've found that paying a bit more is worth it. I've purchased cheap LED lighting and it's stopped working after a few months.

The last products I got were from Ecoled and so far (6 months) I've been really impressed, its brought down my electricity bills so I'm getting some payment back on the purchase.

Here is a link to them:

http://www.ecoledlight.co.uk/

holtmann9936

Postby holtmann9936 » 31 Oct 2012, 11:38

I am also thinking about LED lighting due to their interior and lighting.. But i have not good experience with LED lights . it seems that LED lighting not prove as the health saver..But now i thinking to visit your site, may be i get some best LED..

Return to “Lighting”